If your child is ill you must:
- Contact Mr Mounsey on (01935) 446885 as soon as possible to let the school know they will not be attending.
- Phone the school every day your child is absent to confirm they will still not be attending school.
- Parents may be asked to provide medical proof of illnesses if numerous absences occur.
Failure to do this will result in an unauthorised absence being recorded and can lead to the involvement of the Education Attendance Service.
If your child is not in school we may telephone to check that there is a genuine reason for absence. Please ensure that the school has your current day time telephone number.
Wherever possible, medical appointments should be made after school hours or during holidays. We do understand the difficulties with this so if an appointment is made during school hours please ensure you:
- Contact Mr Mounsey in advance to inform him of the date and time of the appointment.
- Provide your child with a note to enable them to leave school during the day.
All children MUST be in school in time for period 1 at 8.30am and all subsequent lessons.