School Uniform Code
As representatives of Westfield Academy, we expect all students to wear their uniform with pride. School uniform helps us to have a sense of belonging and ensures that everyone is treated equally.
The following items of uniform are compulsory:
- Black School Blazer with logo
- Black Skirt - no shorter than the closed width of your hand above the knee*
- Black trousers - tailored trousers (no jeans, leggings, jeggings or trousers made of stretchy material designed to cling to the leg)*
- White Shirt - plain white short or long sleeve, with stiff collar
All the above items can be purchased via the Price and Buckland website.
* PLEASE NOTE - it is compulsory that the style of trousers and skirt matches the style available on the website. We therefore strongly recommend that the skirt and trousers are purchased through the website.
The following items are also compulsory:
- White or Black socks, or plain black tights
- Black shoes - All black footwear - shoes should be completely black including soles and logos. High heeled shoes or boots are not permitted.
- House tie - the tie colour will depend upon the house your son/daughter is allocated to. These will be purchased direct from the school.
- Black knitted jumper - may be worn under the blazer or on its own. Available to purchase from the Price and Buckland website.
The following items of PE uniform are compulsory:
- Royal and White long sleeve Sports Shirt with logo
- Royal and White polo shirt with logo
- Royal and white games socks
All these items can be purchased from the Price and Buckland website.
In addition the following items are compulsory:
- Black shorts
- White Socks
- Shin Pads
- Football boots - these must be compatible for use on a 3G pitch
- Gum shield Black/blue tracksuit bottoms can be worn from October to February
Jewellery - No rings or jewellery to be worn. Students with pierced ears may wear one plain stud in each earlobe.
No facial piercings, including tongue studs, are allowed.
Coats - plain colour with no large motifs. Showerproof fabric - no leather or denim.
Make up - no make up in years 7-9, years 10 and 11 may wear subtle make up.
Hair - Extremes of fashion not permitted. Hair should be natural in colour with no razor cuts below number 1.
PLEASE ENSURE ALL UNIFORM IS CLEARLY MARKED WITH THE STUDENTS NAME