Logging in to MCAS
MCAS - Parent account self Sign Up
MyChildAtSchool Parent Login
Parents/Carers can now set up a new parent account (email address & password) directly from the Parent Login screen of the MCAS App.
To do this:
- Select the Sign Up link.
- In the Parent Sign Up screen enter the school's Postcode (BA21 3EP) to see the school and select from the dropdown.
- Click Continue to enter an email address and then click Sign Up.
After you have entered your Email address and clicked on the Sign Up button, checks will take place to certify that:
- The school has given the parent Parental Responsibility.
- The school has linked the parent and the parent's email address to a student in the school's MIS.
- The account should not have previously been activated.
Once the checks are passed, you will see the message 'To complete your registration, we have sent an email to the email address you provided. Please access your email and follow the steps to create your password'.
You will receive an email with a link to a one time passcode.
After verifying the code in the link you will be asked to create a password for the account.
You will then be able to login with your email address and password.